Wednesday, October 13, 2021

September is Spring in the Southern Hemisphere

 Hi. Spring is here. September 7 came and went and I am sorta stuck with my grand plan on pause. Part 3 is proving the stuck-in-the-mud obstacle. 

While writing up a shopping list in July, I failed to take into account the availability of said minis. Well, first trip to the local hobby shop in August soon disclosed the problem, namely said minis required are not readily available due to supply issues. When queried, the store owner said his supplier has gone out of business which means no more HaT models unless I order elsewhere or overseas. Further investigation revealed this local problem was widespread. So, buying what I could proved disappointingly low in yield. 

This development pretty much sunk the plans for the Sept 7 deadline. Now, I've extended it to same date but in 2022. Hopefully I can complete the listing before then which will mean the refight finally get a showing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment