Saturday, September 5, 2026

September Digest #1

World of Warships

Went to check my player profile. My NA account profile exists but my SEA (main) account profile does not exist. Checked the game by logging in. Still there as I anticipated. I log in daily to grind my five ships for the Holiday Convoy tokens. Then log out. Everything hunky-dory via Steam. Steam Guard playing up however. Checked timer sync. 

Halfway done going through my Tier IX tech tree line destroyers. Ran Kitakaze, Yugumo, Christopher, Fletcher, Tashkent. For the most part, been playing these destroyers without a commander. Tomorrow (Friday) it's the turn of Udaloi, F. Schultz, Z-46, Jutland, Mogador

Once I've completed this and the Tier X and supership lines, I will return to Tier V and resume going through the premiums. 

====================

Friday, as mentioned above, ran Udaloi, F. Schulz, Z-46, Jutland, Mogador. Five ships for the holiday convoy tokens. Foregoing the usual daily coal loot crates (three each day). 

====================

Saturday it was the turn of Orage, Adriatico, Chung Mu, L. Katonis, Ostergotland. Which completed the standard tech tree line for this tier. 

But then I decided to also run the premiums as well mainly to complete the full coal loot crates for today. So also played Friesland, Groningen, Minegumo, Halford, Johnston, Benham, Black, GQ Johnny. 

====================

Iron Nest

Yeah, not bothering completing the final mission because there is one of three way it can end which doesn't interest me. 

Instead, I'm waiting for news on whether they're going to expand the war theatre to north of the Pyrenees. If you read the daily news of the times, war is looming in the rest of Europe. Again. 

====================

SurrounDead

Building up ammo resources. Hunting for the elusive rocket launcher. All before I complete the final Global Achievement. Not much to report then. Will return once I have enough to enter the Redacted underground base and clear it of Coyote soldiers and discover the loot therein. 

====================

Brisbane River Fire Festival

Wife yesterday (Friday) took a few photos of the air force rehearsal flyover while at work. She claims they were going too fast for her phone camera. I asked why not take a video instead. She just glared at me. Lol. 






















Above image shows the shadow of the jet. But where is the jet itself?























My personal favourite of this beautiful spring sky. Not much smog too. Shame about the Globemaster marring this photo of perfection. Damned air force and their inconveniencing!

====================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.