World of Warships
Finishing off the last of the Tier VII tech tree destroyers. Today (Saturday) I played Z-31, Jervis, Le Hardi, Vauquelin, L. Tarigo, Gadja Mada. Because it didn't matter how I played these ships, I chose to play aggressively - sailing to capture the cap and attacking the enemy ships.
Also scored the final rewards for the Event Pass - the Pan-American permanent camos. The Jurua one looks both wicked and silly. Still, I will play it along with the cruiser I. Allende, and then the remaining Tier VII destroyers Grom, Skane, Marcilio Dias. Sunday I will start on the Tier VIII destroyers.
=================
So tonight (still Saturday) I jumped into my other email account to install Black Wukong through Steam. Noticed WOWS was active so instinctively jumped into the game. Upshot is I am now playing on the NA server with a new user name.
Starting all over again should be interesting. Especially in a new server location.
Had a chuckle as I scored one of the Pan-American destroyers straightaway upon unlocking an Access Level. Even played, and won, a Random Battle round. Mind you, it was Tier I, and I was only facing one live opponent and sunk him/her/it quick. The rest were BOTS, and I managed to stay alive.
Tally after eventually logging out is five ships (3 Tier I, 1 Tier II, and 1 Tier III), twelve port slots, a 24 hour premium day, and a couple of million credits.
Of course, I got the usual "create account" notification pop up. Not sure what to do there, but for now I will just wait-and-see what unfolds.
Primary aim is to try and play this time round for free as much as possible. So, no buying new premiums unless I have the doubloons.
Aim therefore will be to reach Tier V as soon as possible so I can take advantage of the Holiday Convoy token offer of converting tokens for doubloons.
Premium days will be tricky. But there will times when premium days will be given out as rewards so no biggie.
=================
Played both NA and ASIA servers with my two separate WOWS accounts. The aim of playing on the NA server, as mentioned before, will be to play it for FREE. No money spent. Which means it will be mostly casually played than the more serious and grindy ASIA server account.
Today (Sunday) played JURUA, I. ALLENDE, Grom, Skane, MARCILIO DIAS. Tomorrow will be start of the Tier VIII tech tree destroyer line. As with each tier, the ships improve in performance. I'd say Tier VIII is the start of the "good ones". First two with their Event Pass unique camo; the last ship is part of the Early Access Pan-American destroyer line which will be released for free grind around October or November.
Did create a WG.net account yesterday (Saturday). And got the rewards. But then the game glitched. Logged out then logged back in after it hung for several minutes as I was joining a game with Black Swan. And duly received the notification again after I finished the game. Did not respond as I'd already created a WG.net account.
=================
SurrounDead
Did the same thing regarding access/security using the moving gate fencing trick at my warehouse base behind Whitewood with my current character.
Collected a couple more vehicles at one of the irradiated areas to the east of the Valley Safe Zone - the Damaged Nuke site -: a Utility and a Flatbed truck. The Utility will replace the SUV which is just not robust enough whenever I go jaunting about. I am always having to repair it every time I take it out for a zombie rundown.
The buggy and the Charger are fast enough to dodge the zippy zombies so they're still useful. But SUV will just go into long-term parking along with the Flatbed truck which I realise now I should have left behind.
Priority for now is getting and building up stocks of ammo. Airdrops are slim picking at the moment. But at least I have all my crafting stations constructed so I can recycle unwanted ammo for essential ones.
=================
Went to the port precinct ostensibly to check out a crashed helo. Ran into a bandit team looting an abandoned medical supply truck near the crash site. After taking them out, visited the helo, looted it, camped overnight, and in the morning went into the port to deal to the infestation there. Used the shipping containers to deal with the zombie hordes and the three infestation sites - two secondary and the primary. Then dealt to the two zombie bosses - Captain Philips and Large Zombie.
Collected several legendary weapon from the loot piles - Colonel's Revenge (5.56) and Survivor (7.62). Picked up another Marksman Legacy (.308) but traded that in for cash. And also collected my favourite, the M32 Grenade Launcher.
Now it's time to churn out lots of ammo. Either recycle surplus other ammo (.45, flare, or shotgun shells) and/or scavenge lots of scrap metal. (abandoned smoking vehicles littered throughout the valley).
I live in hope that I will find a rocket launcher somehow. Or maybe either the military trader or the ice cream vendor will have in their inventory to sell. One hopes.
=================
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.