Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2 January - Albatros found!

Quote
Persistence pays off...eventually.
 
Pre-amble
Good news! Found my missing Albatros. I had put them away for safekeeping and promptly forgot where I had put them.
















They were in a case atop the Billy bookcase. Also discovered other aircraft - loans from a couple of good people in the same case and another case. Used them to run a demo/participation game at BrisCon 2022 (I think, not sure about the date but it was BrisCon and it was this century). After the event I put them away for safe storage and soon forget they existed...until now. So, I have to get in touch with those who loaned to arrange a collection or drop off. 
 


















These are all planes rarely seen or not normally available from hobby retailers (limited brands and popular types like Manfred von Richthofen's Red Fokker DR-1) unless you know where to look. Planes like Haberstadt and Pfalz. Don't want to name the others without doing some quick online research. A couple of Allied planes, one in Belgian colours. And another Albatros. For now these will suffice to give the green light to the two scenario options I wrote up days ago until I can return them to their respective owners.
 
Cheers.
=============================

No comments:

Post a Comment