Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Boxing Day 2023 - Studio visit in many months

Went into the studio to prep some minis for a get-together tomorrow.






 

 

 

 

Allied Powers flight - two of each SPAD VII & XIII. The 7s are Italian air force.








 

 

 

Two Fokker Dreis based on historical figures - Voss and Kleinke. Fokker D-VI in hand-painted Bavarian Home Defence camo colours.

 

 

While there I began searching for my Albatros D-IIIs and IVs which are my favourite designs. Cigar-shaped but quite attractive. But no luck. Next time lucky? While searching I did come across many components of my official 2024 Makeover Project idling in my display cabinet.

 








 

My 1/72 WW2 aircraft collection originally intended for Rapid Fire. Going to mount them as I have done with the Typhoon.and Stuka. Not sure about the Soviet-era tank (scale or purpose).









 

Mix in the photo above but it's the Me-109E (repair and painting) and the two German WW2 destroyers (painting) that warrant attention and inclusion in my makeover project. Interesting contrast between the blue-based 1/700 Japanese aircraft (Dragon, China) and the black-based 1/600 German aircraft (Tumbling Dice, UK) located behind the destroyers.







 

1/100 (15mm) modern-era aircraft mix. All for mounting. Earmarked for a couple of games.







 

Vietnam War riverine force and one tank. Part of the 2024 makeover.









 

More Vietnam War models for makeover. Helos and armoured vehicles - tanks (both Free World and NVA) and Free World APCs. For Charlie Don't Surf rules by Too Fat Lardies.







 

What is a naval fleet without capital ships. Two are the Rodney and Nelson. The other I can't recall. Much painting. There is also an aircraft carrier included in this group. 

 

=========================

No comments:

Post a Comment