World Of Warships
Surprise today (Monday). Received seven Supercrates as part of my seventh year playing this game. From the supercrates, I scored useful resources but sadly no ship. Not complaining though as I wasn't expecting this bonus at all.
Finished the Battle Pass event last week. Now I am wondering what the surplus Battle Points will yield, if anything. The old Event Pass surplus rewards once you finished the event were the same: a crate of blue economic bonuses and a quantity of signals. But with this Battle Pass event, once all the rewards are earned, what is there to spend your surplus Battle Pass points?
============================
Master of Command
Purchased the full game last week. Haven't played it since purchase however. For now I will continue playing the demo in order to master the remaining two commander levels - brigadier and marshal - for their own sake, and no other reason apart from mastering the game itself. Once accomplished only then will I move on to the full game.
============================
SurrounDead
Use the pick to clear rubbish. A trick I picked from a comment on one of Jingles' playthrough vidz the other day.
The other day (weekend) I went to the Longdown Valley Resort in search of the abandoned loot crate which I had missed when I took out the zombie boss and loads of zombies. After searching the first two levels fruitlessly at first, I eventually discovered a way up to the upper floors via a rope ladder from a crashed helo. Upon searching the upper floors was I able to then locate the abandoned high tier crate.
Did not go to the roof as I couldn't find a direct way up after discovering the high tier crate. But I didn't really searched hard enough and so I'm believing there is a way up to the roof. It only makes sense given that the roof top is quite often one of the last refuges for those fleeing the zombie infestation.
Went down to the basement though firstly. Nothing much there apart from large washing machines and a couple of rooms and the elevators. Perhaps I needed to use the elevators which I ignored initially?
From the resort, and beyond the bridge (near Whitewood) at the road juncture near the local cop shop a military supply truck will spawn randomly in the same spot. That's when you encounter a bandit team looting it. And this group will be more than the usual four-man team you occasionally come across. More like seven or eight-man.
Make sure to identify the bandit boss first as he has the laptop plus keycards. Kill him, then drop the others. The Lechie sniper rifle comes in handy for this task which is handy as the bandits react real quick once attacked.
Am still keen to locate the 50-cal Barret rifle however because I know how seriously damaging that weapon can be. Plus I want to detonate one of the unexploded bombs but from a safe distance.
=================================
Went back to the resort yesterday (Monday). Was unable to find a way to the roof of the resort. Elevator was inoperative. No way from this front entry side (that I'm looking at in the above image) but maybe there is a way up from the opposite side (riverside) that I haven't located yet. From my viewpoint below I could see what appears to a rooftop structure (penthouse maybe?). Spotted the railing in parts looked broken. So, something happened up there. Definitely a mission.
Mr Whippy Ice Cream truck vendor had no Barrett for sale unfortunately when I chanced upon him not far from Bucky's Gun Shop.
=================================
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.